strongest head gasket ever

i'm gonna go ahead and say my HG is stock as well.... been pushin low 40's on it for about 6 months or so..... stock headbolts torque'd to 125 ft/lbs.

getting my sparehead decked and a valvejob done.... then studs and a commetic HG....

The motor that was in Sled Pullers old truck was done back in 01 by EEP.O-Ringed Head and factory head bolts along with some internal work netted him back to back championships with the now defunct DHRA series.That truck has since been through two different owners and is still pulling locally here in the Mid-Atlantic region and the head has NEVER been off of the truck at all.

I thought his block was o-ringed, not the head?

hmmmm apparently my sparehead is cracked everywhere.... NICE

yeah did some reading... not sure why this dude was pushin commetic... probly to try and get my motor out and decked too

diggin up an old thread but....my newly decked head and o ring job with studs just let go after about 2k miles.........not sure what the heck happened

wow.... I ran 42psi+ 150shot for over a year on stock gasket/bolts, made over 530 on the bottle. Still kickin'. Going to buy brand new OEM bolts and torque down to 120lb-ft when I put my ht3b under my 63mm

my buddy has been running an aurora 4k?? turbo at 50-55psi on fuel, sees 70+psi on spray, and runs water/meth and nitrous together on the street, and has been pulling for two years with it. head has never been off. all stock gasket/bolts.

i finally figured out why its holding tho, it has so much blowby i dont think it can build any pressure. he pukes a gallon of oil making a 70 mile drive to a pull. he checks his fuel and fills up the oil. he said that last time he had the tranny out he can grab the clutch with his bare hands and turn the motor over without a pry bar.

what baffles me is that it still runs good other than puking the oil. i rode in it and its about as strong as my truck was when i was at 500hp.

my buddy has been running an aurora 4k?? turbo at 50-55psi on fuel, sees 70+psi on spray, and runs water/meth and nitrous together on the street, and has been pulling for two years with it. head has never been off. all stock gasket/bolts.

i finally figured out why its holding tho, it has so much blowby i dont think it can build any pressure. he pukes a gallon of oil making a 70 mile drive to a pull. he checks his fuel and fills up the oil. he said that last time he had the tranny out he can grab the clutch with his bare hands and turn the motor over without a pry bar.

what baffles me is that it still runs good other than puking the oil. i rode in it and its about as strong as my truck was when i was at 500hp.

If the motor still had some compression, he'd probably be over 600:hehe: :hehe:

Chris