Sturgis Kentucky August 7th 2010

Cummin in it

Hey guys were having a truck pull august 7th 2010 at the union county fairgrounds in sturgis ky. The classes for the event are light limited super stock tractors, super farm tractors, pro street diesel trucks, work stock diesel trucks and outlaw diesel trucks. Rules can be found on Battle of the Bluegrass Pulling Series. The track be about 325ft. Battle of the bluegrass pulling series is the promoter for the event.

It will be nice to see an unbiased pulling organization run a pull at Sturgis. I will definitely be there.

also we are looking for a portable dyno so if you guys know where one can be found let me know

hey guys just a reminder the sturgis pull is right around the corner so make plans to come on down

In the rules it says the truck must retain the factory wheel base and track width. So can single wheel trucks run duals?

You can run duals with B.O.B. Others have and do.

You can run duals with B.O.B. Others have and do.

Cool if I get my rearend fixed Im going to try and come pull with you guys. Ive never pulled BOB before so im looking forward to it.

Im thinking about going, but it close to schied in i can have any more break downs. Plus debating on having Chris make a change in my turbo.

Who all from the bob series will be there that run's 2.6 this will help decide on me going.

Might want to post something in the Sled Events section about this where most pullers look

I just went 15 pages back butts in couldnt find it so i stopped might wanna give it a bump.

Well i enjoyed pulling the BOB series last nite in Sturgis Ky ended up getting 4th place. Just wish more trucks had showed up to pull that normally runs the series. Will try to post up video later today.

Can't believe I pulled that far after snuffin my charger so hard and makin about 3 gear changes Haha

One thing i think you should try Tyler is locking the converter earlier. I think it hurting you to much to wait tell third gear.

One thing i think you should try Tyler is locking the converter earlier. I think it hurting you to much to wait tell third gear.

That was actually locked in 2nd and when I shifted third it snuffed. After watching the vid the sled weight was over half way up by 100ft like on an indoor sled. I should have just never locked the convertor or ran 2nd locked and I would have been fine I bet.

Back