Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

About if the Shields will be enough, and 6.4L powerstroke if I can pull, since I have duals.

ou know what gets me, is the stock dual are good for 550ish hp, but limit anything over that. But alot of 2.6 trucks are in the 600-700 hp range. Why the limit to the 6.4s?

Goood ? Travis not really sure why they limit the 6.4
payouts will not be 80% of the class...
Top five spots will be payed back.
$1450 dollars for each class. Hidden Valley Diesel has added money to the payout in the truck classes.

ou know what gets me, is the stock dual are good for 550ish hp, but limit anything over that. But alot of 2.6 trucks are in the 600-700 hp range. Why the limit to the 6.4s?

Nobodys limiting anything... you can put on as big as a single charger as you want... Rules are Rules, how come the ford guys always feel picked on?:nail:

Nobodys limiting anything... you can put on as big as a single charger as you want... Rules are Rules, how come the ford guys always feel picked on?:nail:

Biggest 2.6 single charger, maybe. One Single on a 6.4 will, can produce more power than a modified dual turbo setup. Weird Rules!!

Ive got a 2.6 charger sitting here that will be 900+