Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull

I'll say all gas classes will run then the tractors, then the 2.6 diesel truck class. Think the pull is going to start earlier this year so it not so late in the nite to get things finished up.

Hey guys. Hope I get to make it this year again!! Always a good time except the personal drama, smh. I'll be there though as long as we not in fields yet.

Pulls coming up fast. Hope to see lots of trucks there. I will be adding money to the pot for the 2.6 class on top of what the fair board has. I look to speak with them this week to find out what there doing on purse for there part.

Please find out when the pull starts so we can plan out lunch accordingly.

Thanks.

Gates open at 12pm pulls will start at 5pm
Admission adults $15 kids 6 to 10 $5

tractor classes are
11,000# non intercooler
11,000# intercooler class
Tod Berry for tractor rules 270-704-0987

Truck classes are
2.6 diesel
pro street 4x4 gas
pro stock 4x4 gas

Entry fee to all classes is $30

Last edited:
I guess we're going to make it. Should have the truck done and on the dyno next week.

im certain there pulling toward's the wall again with the sand pile. Hope to see lots of you guys there.

Hope they don't have that big concrete block in it again like last year. If somebody plows the pile it will sure tear something up

one day left, Gates open at 12pm pull's to start at 5 pm. Looking to have a good time. We are looking to have a few tables with products set out stop in and see us.