Sudlersville Vol. Fire Co. Truck Pull Maryland!

scott 06

already broke
Sudlersville Vol. fire Co,Truck pull
April 12, 2008
Registration time: 11:00am-12:30pm
pull starts at 1:00
To Pull: $25.00 Admission: $5.00 Kids under 6 free
Cash Prizes!!!!!!!!!!
Gas and Diesel Classes
Hot Stock Tractor Class
Rules will be posted at www.svfc6.com

Hey only diesel rules are posted, whats the weights for gas class? Tuckahoe runs 6800LBS for gas.

DAF,

scroll down past the diesel rules...its there

they have a 6500 open gas and 8000 open gas class :D

Your kidding me right,
8. Drive shaft loops are required.
That is for the 6500 class, no one else runs that rule. I guess I will just go for the 8000 LBS class. That I dont have to take anything off. Hell I can even add weight to the truck. Scott can you clearify this for me? I would think the 8000 open class would have the drive shaft loops not the 6500.

yea they messed up the rules a lil bit, its pose to be 6500 gas street, not 6500 gas open. sorry about that.

The truck pull is still on for today, looks like the rain missed us, i dont think we even got a shower last nite, hope to c you all there.

Hey Scott,

How about some results if you have them? Unfortunately I was unable to make it. Hope you had a good turn out.

ttyl,

chris

um we are in the process of trying to find them lol we packed up in a hurry, mother natural really played hell with us yesterday, but atleast everybody got to pull. and i would like to greatly thank the guys that came and stayed and waited to pull, and all the fans that waited in the rain.

but on the bad note.

we had some immature kids, and punks doing donunts and trying destroy the park in there trucks, so im hoping we are able to have another truck pull there.

I was keeping tabs on the pull yesterday, and it sounds like it turned out ok with the way the track ended up. I could not make it for a couple reasons. One I am too heavy to run in the gas class. Scott, any chance you guys could look into maybe raising the weight to 6800 like tuckahoe did. Eastershoreman expalined why they changed their weights on the other post about easter shore pull dates. Second I am broke as a joke. Decided to stay local and help the local relay for life group raise some money with their car show.
Scott, I hope you got these guys names, plates and such and banned them from pulling with you guys at the next few pulls. Give them time to grow up. Disrespecting public land like that gives everyone that hangs out or is part of the group that is using the land a bad name. I really hope any actions you guys take towards those numb nuts helps you in the long run with the property owners.

yea we are looking into raising the weight for the next pull if we are able to have another one.

And yea we werent happy when ppl started doing, and the people we did catch we did get there name and numbers, i did not see any pullers acting immature, it was the people watching the pulls. but i think the one boy we caught is on here, he had a green dodge like a 95 reg cab, wit a big black single stack.

I think i know the truck you are talking about. I may have seen him at tuckahoe the weekend before

By any chance are there any pulls out there next weekend the 26. We have a hook at West Minister, Md on the 27 but would like to get a run on the new setup before then,
Thanks Jeremy

chestertown on the eastern shore...they dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and by god if you are willing to give them $20 i bet they let you hook. they dont pay out the prize money to the winners anyway.

I got skeered away from the fire pull. Heard them crazy Dodge guys were sprayin' peoples trucks with mud!LOL

I got skeered away from the fire pull. Heard them crazy Dodge guys were sprayin' peoples trucks with mud!LOL

Thats messed up....but hillarious.
:hehe:
Brett's truck was dirtier than mine and he didn't pull