Sudlersville Vol. Fire Co. Truck Pull Maryland!

I think I got 5th in stock class. I broke my rear in modified and ended up with 2nd.

Where was your a$$ at?

5th in stock? And 2nd in modified? How the hell you do that? Hangin weight that much different?
I got rained on 2 times at my sons baseball game that morning. That was enough for me.

Maybe it was driver error pat... If you would get to more pulls you might understand that sometimes it happens...:poke:

(says the guy who won't hook his truck to a sled for fear of breaking things his wife won't let him fix right away) LOL

Maybe it was driver error pat... If you would get to more pulls you might understand that sometimes it happens...:poke:

(says the guy who won't hook his truck to a sled for fear of breaking things his wife won't let him fix right away) LOL

Yeah Dyno Queen:homo:............LOL

It's a "race" truck.... and it will kick ur azz in the 1/4. LOL

Talk smack when you can put your foot to the floorboard.:stab:

5th in stock? And 2nd in modified? How the hell you do that? Hangin weight that much different?
I got rained on 2 times at my sons baseball game that morning. That was enough for me.

Didn't even hang weights in mod class. Like Chris said must have been driver error.

It was the first time I pulled with this new turbo and these mud grapplers.

Didn't even hang weights in mod class. Like Chris said must have been driver error.

It was the first time I pulled with this new turbo and these mud grapplers.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, whats stock about that setup?
SOOOO, no "stock" class Buck for you?

chestertown on the eastern shore...they dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and by god if you are willing to give them $20 i bet they let you hook. they dont pay out the prize money to the winners anyway.

Any chance you have a contact# or directions from the Bay Bridge do you. Probally should check with them before driving 3 hours not to run.

and they still cant hang wit a d-max with just a tune :eek:wned:

when will they learn they are fighting a losing battle lol :stab:

and they still cant hang wit a d-max with just a tune :eek:wned:

when will they learn they are fighting a losing battle lol :stab:

"Fords rule the Shore"LOL What team are you on anyway? How much hp those Isuzu's come with factory? :poke: Mine only came with 180hp

Oh yeah I'm still good for the buck and most pulls around here this year.

It still falls under 2.5". Thats what most of the rules have gone too.

And like what Scott said, whats it matter I still can't hang with you boys:poke:

"Fords rule the Shore"LOL What team are you on anyway? How much hp those Isuzu's come with factory? :poke: Mine only came with 180hp

they are all good till they break, but a duramax is hard to beat in a street class,

and my isuzu made 326, dodge has the same technology has gm, why cant a stock dodge make more then 300 stock, sounds like to me dodges are just behind,

but keep in mind this all fun and games, so calm down.

they are all good till they break, but a duramax is hard to beat in a street class,

and my isuzu made 326, dodge has the same technology has gm, why cant a stock dodge make more then 300 stock, sounds like to me dodges are just behind,

but keep in mind this all fun and games, so calm down.

yeah the new D-max's are pretty stout, but if you like to do more than just push buttons, like turn a wrench or something I'll stick with the ol Cummins, besides I can't afford one of them new Duramax's anyway.

Did a D-MAX win the stock class?
And I assume a Dodge won the mod,right?
I'm most upset at the fact I couldn't come over the bridge and double dip Will again!LOL

Disturbed, look somewhere in the middle of the marland pull date post. there is a guy in there from the elks lodge. Look up the elks lodge in chestertown.

yeah the new D-max's are pretty stout, but if you like to do more than just push buttons, like turn a wrench or something I'll stick with the ol Cummins, besides I can't afford one of them new Duramax's anyway.

lol yea ok, all the money you have in your truck now, is alot more then i paid for mine.