Suicide Knobs??

I had one on my '79 Chevy, but never since then. While they have their purpose in older vehicles, and possibly at times in newer one's they are not worth the possibility of harm if you were to get into an accident, IMHO.

the knob will be the least of my worries if i were to get in a serious accident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

what is a harbinger grip?

billy bad asses on here have never palmed a steerig wheel with grease on their hands. sorry didnt know you all drove correctly at 10-2 :lolly:

Google search is your friend.

Don't know if it's true but I was informed that if you get in a wreck and that is on your vehicle, insurance won't cover you if it's illegal in your state.

Maybe, but google and the harbinger will cure both problems.

you cant really guess my grip strength and it is impossible to argue about chit like that on the internet.

Don't know if it's true but I was informed that if you get in a wreck and that is on your vehicle, insurance won't cover you if it's illegal in your state.

i hope thats not true, and to beat it all i have liability :lolly:

ill take the bastard off and toss it if i wreck and am still conscious

Never had one on a vehicle, but I have one on my boat and it helps major time parking the thing.

you cant really guess my grip strength and it is impossible to argue about chit like that on the internet.

I didn't know we were arguing. Better grip strength, no matter the starting point is always better. Google is a decent enough search engine. Debate over.

I would never drive one of my trucks with dirty/greasy hands. Gives me the heebie jeebies when I have to drive somebody else's truck and the steering wheel is all nasty and funky...

I would never drive one of my trucks with dirty/greasy hands. Gives me the heebie jeebies when I have to drive somebody else's truck and the steering wheel is all nasty and funky...

i only do sometimes and its usually by accident. or sometimes because the cheap bastards i work for dont have hand cleaner or soap. just water.. doesnt help grease or oil very much.

kills me to have dirty hands drivin my truck though.

Back