Sun coast 47re , manual vb questions

meatball

So I managed to toast my wire harness running to my PCM .
I have a sun coast race billet 47re , was originally for a 24v . the harness has been swapped and Its in my 97.
When I toasted the harness to my PCM the trans went Into what I assume is a limp mode . I now have only second and third , reverse no lock up no od and It won't shift on its own .
Instead of soldering and repairing 60 or so wires and getting a new PCM I would rather just go full manual . I already have the shifter in the garage.
My question is , can I use the trans go tfod-3 kit with my sun coast valve body and the modifications they already made to it . I have no issue with running switches for od and lock up and I would like to do away with my PCM . I don't want to ruin an expensive vb but i also don't want to spend 700$ on a new manual one when guys have good things to say about the trans go kit .
Thanks in advance

Back in the day, Goerend made us a constant pressure VB for a 47RE. However, I would call Darren @ ProStreet Diesel and see if you can send it to him for the modifications.

Ill try and give him a call tomorrow morning . I called suncoast and I couldn't get a hold of Ernie but another builder there said it shouldn't be an issue .
I called a second party not suncoast and they wouldn't recommend it .
I could just buy another valve body .that's expensive . Then I need to come up with a core , then sell my suncoast . That route might be the way I have to go but that's a headache to me and money I don't want to spend .
Thanks for the reply

I put a manual vb kit in a Dunrite VB, no issues at all.

That's good news did you just follow the directions or did you deviate at all