Suncoast comp tranny

67smoker

Smoke em if ya got em
Anybody runnin this tranny yet? If so what are your thoughts?

If you get on cummins forum you can talk to rjp he runs it and he says he loves every minute of it

There's a few out there, no failure's that I know of... just happy customers. If you plan on keeping your truck and keeping the 6spd, it's a wise investment if you're power happy!

I have several customers with ATS who are trying to sell to get Suncoast piece, looks very promising.

I love my comp 68. Just waiting on the end user adjustability. Once Dave has this tuning nailed down,this tranny will be dangerous.

I hope the adjustability will work on the regular 68's too...it should, but I'm learning just becasue thing can/should work, doesn't mean they will!!

Chris

How much hp is your truck making?

RJP is anywhere between 800 and 1000rwhp depending on if the DYNO can load his truck down or not... on the way back to Texas with a brand new Comp68 he shelled his motor in overdrive on the interstate because he hadnt been able to load the motor down until the Comp68 came around... it's back in black though :)

Wow that's good maybe ill keep my 68rfe then. With it being a 6 speed how is fuel milage compared to a 48re with same hp?

good to hear Pax, keep on truckin!

SRT the 6spd has a deeper overdrive and is able to keep the truck in it's "sweet spot" so all thing's being the same the 68 should net you better economy.