SunCoast stand alone valve body

carcrafter22

Selling my suncoast stand alone valve body, I had planned to install it in the 47RE I was going to use in my F250 conversion but decided to run the ford transmission instead.

The valve body is still in the original box never removed, I just opened it to make sure it is all in there NEVER BEEN INSTALLED.

This is the stand alone valve body and wiring harness, you will need the PCS controller for it to be complete ( I already had one laying around so I didn't order it with this kit from suncoast.)

I had this setup for a 2001 47RE trans, from what I understand in all my research these work great, almost sad I'm getting rid of it. It cost me $1433 new with the core charge (I didn't have a valve body to send back to suncoast)

Asking $1200 OBO

I also have a stock rebuilt 47RE with a new HD converter never ran, needs the valve body installed. $750

Pls PM me your contact # would like to talk to you about these parts. I am in TX

Valve body and converter sold

Still have the transmission, 2001 47re, stock rebuild, no valve body no converter. $500 obo