Suncoast Triple disc converter 2003-2007

Toolman

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have a Suncoast triple disc converter that has 3 passes on it. It was too tight to spool the big turbo I was running. I ended up going with one of Monster Pump Mikes big shaft converters instead. I took this converter over to Mike's we checked it all out and it is still like new. 1200.00 OBO

It is the standard stall that Suncoast uses on the 3rd gens it is a tighter stall then the stock dodge converters. I think HTS used to call it a 91% converter.

Great price Toolman, New they're $1375 plus core!!!!

I had same converter for a while, after 75 passes in my 7300lb truck and a broken input shaft we cut it open and clutches were perfect... GLWS

I kept thinking I would keep it around in case I got another 3rd gen for a tow rig but Christmas is almost here and I could use the extra cash.

Great price Toolman, New they're $1375 plus core!!!!

I had same converter for a while, after 75 passes in my 7300lb truck and a broken input shaft we cut it open and clutches were perfect... GLWS

The shaft was why I ended up going with Mikes converter instead of reworking the stall speed on this Suncoast. I was twisting the billet shafts all the time. I needed a converter with the big shaft in it and Suncoast didn't have their big shaft available at the time. I needed a converter if I was going to race.

Bruce I lost your number in my phone reset the other night. I have the money pm me yours again and I will call you tomorrow.