suncoast valve body

01quadcab

Just a slow VP truck
bought this new in july last year. truck back stock. has the upgraded electronics race version. $475 shipped also trade it plus some cash for a 47rh billet output shaft.

bought this new in july last year. truck back stock. has the upgraded electronics race version. $475 shipped also trade it plus some cash for a 47rh billet output shaft.

what trans does it fit and what does the upgraded eletronics do vs the oem style and could this be used in a daily driver trans?

fits the 47re and I daily drove it and it works fine. If I remember correctly about the difference between the towing and race version is the firmness and speed of the shift under full throttle. upgraded electronics "This kit was specifically designed to improve the reliability of the governor solenoid in normal use and to handle higher base pressure in high performance application.This kit in testing was found to be extremely reliable in every situation. Contamination metal, fiber, clutch material does not phase the RE conversion kit" from the sun coast website. I believe this is the valve body I bought. Sun Coast Diesel TransmissionsDodge 47RE DC487 1996 - 2007 Valve Body | Catalog Products | Sun Coast Diesel Transmissions