super 4c by Holset

GotBoost

As stated turbo that is for sale is a Holset 4c.The ex. housing that is on the turbo is a 29 that in my book I would not use.So I have a brand new holset 27 ex. housing that goes with it. The turbo is rebuilt, never been mounted. I am geussing the enducer size is between 80mm and 100mm I dont have any way to check it where I am right now. Must be picked up local,and cash only. You can pm me here,getting out of diesel racing due to health. $1000.00 that is with both housings.:ft::st:

P.S. and yes I was the one on the motocycle in my avatar!!!!!!!!!!

Glad your ok (well alive anyway) Steve!! Sorry you've gotta give up racing though!!

Bump for a good turbo and a good guy that needs it sold!!!

Oh man that looks nasty! How did you fare? I mean thank goodness you survived!

18 DAYS in the hospital and three weeks after that I was walking. but I got a steel rod in right leg and pins holding pulvis together,9 screws and a rebuilt left hip.

For those wondering, HT4C has similar flow to the bigbrother but spools faster.
Best wishes on a speedy recovery, too!

Thanks, I am doing bad for someone that this happened to 5 months ago!

cant ship,cant aford it,I wish I could but need to sell asap,need the cash

Damn.... I wish my pocket could take the hit or I would pull the trigger on this one.....

I am keeping my eye on this one- Good luck with the sale and best wishes on a full recovery....

If it helps the sale for you, I would be more than happy to have a UPS truck pick it up, and ship it to whoever you sell it to. They can pay me the shipping and you can worry about other things. Hope that helps.
Good luck with your recovery.

Last edited:
I really need this to sell this weekend need money for monday!!!!!!!!!

If it helps the sale for you, I would be more than happy to have a UPS truck pick it up, and ship it to whoever you sell it to. They can pay me the shipping and you can worry about other things. Hope that helps.
Good luck with your recovery.

:clap: :clap:

I will donate the shipping via Fedx.
If I had the cash I would take it. Wish you a speedy recovery.