Super Diesel Side Pot

Verlon, I hope you are effing with me.
He always put in $100 in the split the pot or the big raffle tickets and never wins so this will be cheaper for him. He has not been stellar this year so he will probably be easy pickin's. :poke:

He always put in $100 in the split the pot or the big raffle tickets and never wins so this will be cheaper for him. He has not been stellar this year so he will probably be easy pickin's. :poke:

Due to the disappointing year, I am hungry for the win. At least I am still racing and didn't give up...:eek:wned:

BOOM! Is the word you were looking for Brandon. Sub will come back with some 10 line response to clutter up my thread.

Due to the disappointing year, I am hungry for the win. At least I am still racing and didn't give up...:eek:wned:

Duffis...You can't :eek:wned: your own post.

And who said I gave up? I moved on to race something else, something where there are lots of competitors, and I only have to drive about 2 miles. The payout for the Pro class which I race had 34 cars and trucks, was $1350 cash plus over $1000 in gift certificates, and my entry free for two days of racing was $70.

BTW I'll toss in $50 just to show good faith, Verlon will cover it for me and I'll pay him back. :D

That wasn't quite 10 lines but close enough. :D

Last edited:
Duffis...You can't :eek:wned: your own post.

And who said I gave up? I moved on to race something else, something where there are lots of competitors, and I only have to drive about 2 miles. The payout for the Pro class which I race had 34 cars and trucks, was $1350 cash plus over $1000 in gift certificates, and my entry free for two days of racing was $70.

BTW I'll toss in $50 just to show good faith, Verlon will cover it for me and I'll pay him back. :D

That wasn't quite 10 lines but close enough. :D

Kens gotta race those bigger payouts to pay for his meds every month. LOL

I have nothing else to add :D

Kens gotta race those bigger payouts to pay for his meds every month. LOL

I have nothing else to add :D

Remember I'm on medicare, and full paid secondary insurance from when I was a working stiff many many years ago when you were still $hitting your pampers. I've been retired about as long as you've been hatched. So keep working, you are footing the bill :D.

Last edited:
Ok, just in case somebody comes on here and can't sift through all the BS, here is what we've decided:

$50/ racer to get in the pot. 100% payback, maybe more. (several people have said they'll pitch in to sweeten the pot)

We are paying top 4 places (only if you are in the pot).
1st: 40%
2nd: 30%
3rd & 4th: 15% each

If we get all 28 competitors that are signed up to participate,
1st pays $560
2nd pays $420
3rd and 4th pay $210 each.

You can contact me at 903 Three Eight Eight 0760, if you aren't a member here.

ededaqat.jpg

Got a signup sheet ready. At the track we will list name, nhrda #, Driver initial and my initial showing money received.

Alright, guys, I'm making the rounds through the pits tonight and tmrw morning. I have a few signed up already that weren't on the previous list.

Also, Forrest, a member on here donated $100 to the pot. If you don't know this guy, you're missing out. He's awesome!

Just for those interested or wondering how this turned out: it went well for the 1st time trying this. Had 16 people in the pot, plus $100 added.
3 out of 4 semi finalists were in the pot.

Paid out: 360, 270, 135, 135.

Thanks to all that participated. We should keep this going next year.

Back