Super Stock truck build.

Man this is one sweet build I can't believe I just now seen this. Keep up the good work. I want to hear it run

Hope to have the heads and cam back in a week or so.
Block work is done.
We are trying to get a couple other projects out of the shop before we strip the pull truck down and start paint work.
Once we get the chassis and body painted we can start on final assembly.

that is just amazing... this is why i joined this forum... the best of the best are on here and this is just more proof... great work!!!

Thanks for the compliments. Hopefully some parts will start rolling in within the next couple weeks so I can get the engine together.
I need to post some new pictures, we have been working on it a little the last couple days.

Cam is new billet from SoCal the required lift wouldn't work with the standard cam blank. Guy should have the heads wrapped up soon.

As promised, some progress pics.
Should have more within the next week or so as we have had some time to work on it.

Engine block fitted with larger fasteners.
photo-10.jpg

Heads modified to fit CDS Billet KDEL mechanical injectors.
photo-11.jpg

Fitting Kirkey seat.
photo-15.jpg

photo-14.jpg

Finished welding polishing and grinding ports on intake manifolds.
photo-12.jpg

photo-13.jpg

Are you running sleeves in the bores?

Looking good bud!

Anyone else hungry for some chips now? lol

No sleeves. 40 over, stock stroke.
Next step from here will be an aftermarket block.

Last edited:
I guess we'll see.
We filled the water jackets before I got a chance to measure wall thickness but have been told that I should be safe up to 60 over.
The bottom end of these blocks are quite impressive. A well engineered engine to say the least.