Supercharger and 72mm single. Exhaust a/r?

Im having trouble finding specs for the GTA4702. IIRC the comp wheel was 75/100

is this worth using?

It's the same comp wheel as a gt4202. 74.7/102mm. But would would be very lazy with the huge exhaust side.

Here is a pic of what a gt4202 looks like from a series 60 that I'm familiar with.
b494d095.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is older im pretty sure. the exhaust is bolted on instead of the v-band.

Last edited:
tmf55 then not a gt42 at all, came on the older 14L series 60's. It flows about 88lbs a min has a turbine wheel of a similar size to a gt47 and a compressor wheel gt42, old turbo tech that works but would not be your best bet. Also on garret turbos all gt42's have the same turbine wheel which is a 82/75, if you cant get the turbine housing off you are reading the exducer of the turbine which is 85 ish mm, dead give away its not a gt42. The tmf55 had 4 bolts to hold the turbine housing on and only came in 1.32.

Last edited:
What are the options for the gt4702? .90 a/r? can i get a new comp wheel for it?

So what does the A mean?

I may go with triple hx35s for now, till i can get n s400 to play with.

You could use the supercharger to spin two Hx35 or maybe even two Hx40. That would be a pretty sick setup on a Cummins. You could run each turbo off of three cylinders and clow them both into the M90 until they spool and then you could bypass it after they are. Banks did a setup similar to that on a Dmax and it makes really good power. I'm not sure if they bypassed the charger they used though...

Also running like that would allow you to still run the M90 but the twins would replace the really big charger like you originally planned.