suspension

nfkfirefighter

Hey guys i have 4 stock control arms, stock rear leafs, stock leaf shackels, KORE alpha series leveling coils. prefer not to ship anything but i would possibly ship control arms as there in carli's box already so there already packaged up nice and i could consider shipping coils. 122k miles on the truck and less then 5k on KORE coils. would like 75 plus shipping on KORE coils the rest just make an offer i probably wont refuse. if you need pictures let me know everything is just in the back of my truck. Located in Tucson AZ

i can go out and messure them tommorow i work night shift. but overall will raise the front of your truck 2-3" and gives it a much nicer ride.

im not sure how far off they are.. i know a few guys that run hemi 3rd gen leveling coils in there 2nd gens. probably can shoot kent kroker (kore) an email about it.. but i dont think they will answer your email or phone calls

They will work on 2nd gen no problem, I had Kore delta serie installed on my 01 2 weeks ago they are awesome !!

Hey guys i have 4 stock control arms, stock rear leafs, stock leaf shackels, KORE alpha series leveling coils. prefer not to ship anything but i would possibly ship control arms as there in carli's box already so there already packaged up nice and i could consider shipping coils. 122k miles on the truck and less then 5k on KORE coils. would like 75 plus shipping on KORE coils the rest just make an offer i probably wont refuse. if you need pictures let me know everything is just in the back of my truck. Located in Tucson AZ

how much for whole suspension