Swamps Injectors?

Jesse Lambert

what do you think about the Swamps 175/146 single shots? I need a set of injectors for my early 99 and thought why not give it a lil more hp at the same time. What kind of increase will I see over the stock AB's? Noticable? Not looking for a race truck just a fun daily driver that will tow well.

without looking on the site at all, 175s should be able to get 400-430hp at the wheels with proper supporting mods... compared to your 290ish hp that you have now it's VERY noticable

I dont have any experiace with them yet but I have heard nothing but good things about swamps, and I currrantly have a set of injectors and a few other things in there shop wateing to be modified.

I run Swamps injectors, and have had good experiences with them, this is my second set. Jon, Dave, and the rest of the gang are top notch in my book, I've hung out and talked with them several times.

You will need a chip reburn to run singles in your split-shot truck, and I'm sure Dave would be more than happy to set you up with some good programs for your truck.

Dave

Yeah i agree swamps is the way to go for stroker injectors. And in your senerio with basically a stock truck the 175's will give a nice increase, but dont forget about the reburn. You will love them if you tow much!!--------Joe

some of the best injectors on the market. Give us a call and we can get you setup with the perfect setup for what you are looking at.

Back