Swapping some stuff from my 95 to a 99

Schoust

Hey Guy's well I'm in mourning my 95 is not officially dead {Totaled} as yet but I don't expect the insurance people are gonna want to rebuild her? The again one never knows?
Anyway to the topic at hand. I have been looking for another 12 V since the accident occurred and with very little luck. What I have found though is quit a few trucks from 99 through 2001 and a couple were very tempting. My thoughts are to remove my performance goodies from the old 12V and install them on the 24V. Now I have never thought about doing this sort of swap because frankly I love 12 valves but if I can have a 12 v why not make the best of both worlds? My thinking is first to do the P-pump conversion,second take my Charger off and install it and lastly install my Goerend Bros 47rh. What kind of nightmares will this be? Or is it all straight forward stuff? I am a capable mechanic so this sort of stuff will not bother me provided that it is a nice clean swap in the end. Is this an easy doing or should I hold out for a while longer for the 12 Valve that I'm looking for??
Thanks R.S.

You old trans may also work eisily being it came from a 95 and not having a tcm