Sweet turbo deals

Jack-Diesel

Just poking around the net and found thishttp://www.outlawturbomotorsports.com/cutwki.html

yet another bullseye power pimp , when will it end he has nothing specail it is all stock bullseye power stuff.:bang when are we gonna get a true custom turbo shop on here

yet another bullseye power pimp , when will it end he has nothing specail it is all stock bullseye power stuff.:bang when are we gonna get a true custom turbo shop on here

I doubt its even Bullseye parts. Usually its just off the shelf Borg Warner parts

I doubt its even Bullseye parts. Usually its just off the shelf Borg Warner parts

so true, LOL but david will sure try to tell ya it is all custom. the only thing I see custom when I go there is the back cut covers for the cheater guys.

I just got one from outlaw,and it came in a Bullseye box. He told me he had it in stock and that i would get it two days.I got got it 5 days later drop shipped from bullseye i guess.

looks like he is even getting the HTT stainless exhaust housings LOL

I've always heard that Bullseye makes the housing for HTT.
BUT,
I recently read that Engineered Diesel are the ones that mill the housings for Bullseye which in turn sells them to HTT.

Just to clarify that Tony, We have machined some housings, modified both existing customer pieces and new pieces to accept larger turbine wheels, changed exhaust flange sizes and have repaired some of the wastegate issues but its HTT's housing and is handled by them to begin with.

Hey Chris, you must be busy, havent seen you on here in a long time

Hey guys, Its been good. Busy doesnt even begin to describe it. Buddy thanks for the call, glad to hear the truck is running strong. Did you sell your TST?
Kevin, we have some stuff going for your set up.