SX Fuel pump

Patriot

Novist
It was on my pulling truck and is just taking up space. It comes with the holder. I am asking $350.00. I don't know much about it. All I know is that it worked well before I took it off. Thanks I can be reached at 314.402.2389 text or call.
115.jpg

118.jpg

117.jpg

It says for gas an alcohol use only on it. Did you have any issues with o-rings on the pump? Im guessing its not diesel compatible.

No, diesel was run through it and no problems. Rod Jarsma from Michigan installed it on My pulling truck before I purchased it from him a while back. I took it off due to a sponsorship. You can go to SX web site and read up on them. The site will tell you to not run low sulfur diesel through it. I went there to read up on it and it told me a lot about the pump and filter. Farm diesel I believe has the higher sulfur in it and works well. But I could be wrong about that.

Mine has had Diesel through it for the last 8 yrs and it is fine....

Thanks Mo Smoke,
It seems that people out there are afraid of looking at something that does not say FASS or Air Dog or etc. I found it to be a great pump and that it would make a great pump for the 7.3 fords that are on the street that crave the higher fuel pressure. I believe the web site say it will push out 40psi. Thanks again for you input.

I ran mine at 75 psi for four years before I went to the 5.9 and now is is at 30 psi.