Sxe 69 daily driver

I know it would help but it was able to light just fine couple weeks ago and now nothing. I think tuning may have some to do with it but we will see I guess. The .83 housing is looking better and better

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Needs more stall

Sent from phone

I agree with this now that I know his converter is lower than stock stall

I know it would help but it was able to light just fine couple weeks ago and now nothing. I think tuning may have some to do with it but we will see I guess. The .83 housing is looking better and better

Wasn't that with the old converter that was junk? Any chance it being broken changed the effective stall

No that was with this converter before it started acting up. Once it acted up it would start then kill the truck. It's been replaced now though

I'm goin to run a 64.5/68 with the .83 t4 whenever Weston can get it to me. I'm hoping its goin to light pretty quick

What year is your truck? I can't remember. I could easily get on top of the 467.7 I ran with a lower than stock stall.

It's a 2000. I've been able to get on top of it before which is why this is bugging me so bad

Started off at 100 then cooled to around 80. The density altitude for that day was right around 4800 ft

That's part of it. I'm only a few hundred feet above sea level. Time for more stall.

I'm only 900 ft above sea level here that's just how ****ty the air was

I'm at 600ft roughly and never had an issue getting a bigger turbine lit. Might need to back off low end fueling with the quad.

I have my pump fueling coming on at 60% and my can fueling at 20%. Should I tan can fueling back to like 40 or so?

That is going to be a question for the quad guys on the other forum. Not sure they migrated here yet.

So just did a brake stand and it's looking like rpm's are stopping at 1500... that's way lower than it was supposed to be

so are you still liking the .91 housing? anyone else with a vp have the 69 with any of the tighter housings have any input? I'm getting real close to biting the bullet on one of these but don't know which housing to get.

I'm not sure about the 69 but I went with the 64.5 with a .83 t4 housing and I love it. My truck is my daily and I cruise through a town a lot so I decided to stay small but it's a blast to drive. Rolling burnouts from 40mph all day and it lights pretty quick

so are you still liking the .91 housing? anyone else with a vp have the 69 with any of the tighter housings have any input? I'm getting real close to biting the bullet on one of these but don't know which housing to get.
If i was to do it again i would go with the .83 housing. When i got the turbo the .83 non gated wasnt out yet. Im still contemplating getting it but so far i cant find one thats not crazy expensive.

Back