Tagged Suzuki DRZ400E dirtbike/motard for sale or trade

patracy

I've decided to sell my Suzuki DRZ400E due to health and work. It's tagged and titled here in Georgia. Yes this is a DRZ400E model. It has a new top end and a low mile bottom end in it with about 300 miles since rebuild. (oil has been changed every 100 miles since top end) It's got the baja designs enduro kit on it as well. The top end is a Athena 435 kit. Moose billet clutch basket. Updated CCT. It has a big gun race exhaust as well. The motard wheels are a set of GS500 wheels. Both sets of wheels/tires are in good shape with lots of tread. The bike has a aftermarket speedo as well. I've installed an electronic tachometer as well. New battery last fall and has been on a tender during the winter. Lots of spare parts included as well.

$3200

Here's the pics:
Dirt (pre new engine, also stuff around the bike isn't included)
IMAGE_149.jpg

Motard
IMAGE_164.jpg

Basket
IMAGE_207.jpg

Tach
IMAGE_182.jpg

Comes with about two or three boxes of spare parts and stuff. (Stock exhaust, cams, plastics, front brake system, exc.) Also forgot to mention a few other doo dads it has . Hand guards, gel seat, bars.

I'd like to look at trade for a 12V, or something with a 4BT swap.

bump for a clean bike!

I was trying to get my CRF50 with and 88cc bigbore kit tagged so I could ride it on UGA campus, but it was just a little out of my price range at the time.

Thats super clean, very nice. But my wife would murder me if I got another bike. free bump good luck with the sale

bump for a clean bike!

I was trying to get my CRF50 with and 88cc bigbore kit tagged so I could ride it on UGA campus, but it was just a little out of my price range at the time.

My little sister attends UGA pharmacy school right now. Next time I'm heading out there I'll have to look ya up.