TC and Airdog Destroked Ohio ??

3Deez

I read the list of parts on destroked to put my 94 12V into my 2001 F350 4x4 Auto. Do I have to get the Torque converter and airdog to do this swap? Also,are there Any Destroked dealers in Ohio ?

I read the list of parts on destroked to put my 94 12V into my 2001 F350 4x4 Auto. Do I have to get the Torque converter and airdog to do this swap? Also,are there Any Destroked dealers in Ohio ?

Firepunk is a dealer through me and can get you Destroked parts if you want to stick with someone in Ohio.

Firepunk is a dealer through me and can get you Destroked parts if you want to stick with someone in Ohio.

Yup, he also had some used parts sitting in there last week but they may be spoken for already.

Ok. I guess it doesn't have to be someone in ohio,just thought it might be more convenient. Maybe he will chime in. I'd like to buy motor mounts this week,then something else next week. Etc. Until I have everything I need. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I took the motor out of the 94 Sunday. What else do I need to take off of it for the conversion before I haul it off for scrap?

Ok. I guess it doesn't have to be someone in ohio,just thought it might be more convenient. Maybe he will chime in. I'd like to buy motor mounts this week,then something else next week. Etc. Until I have everything I need. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I took the motor out of the 94 Sunday. What else do I need to take off of it for the conversion before I haul it off for scrap?

I kept my donor truck the whole time I did my conversion. Made it more convenient to have any extra parts you might need laying around. I sold parts off the truck too, axles, suspension, interior etc.

I agree with trying to keep the donor till the end, or at least being 150% sure you have everything you could possibly dream of needing. Also just curious where are you in ohio?

Last edited: