Tc diesel cp3's

They are a good, reliable, good priced pump. They wont produce the supply the stroker pumps will, but they will last a bit longer. They will support 100hp nozzles but that's about all they will run with aggressive tuning. I made 675hp with his 60%, and it makes a great bottom pump for dual cp3's.

I am running one of his 150% over pumps and mine is 1 1/2 years old with no issues

I ran one of Todd's 120% pumps before I went with duals. Always ran good for me. 10,000 miles and probably 20 hooks with no problems

Anything You Get From Tc Diesel Is Going To Be Good, Todd knows His Stuff. Great Guy To Deal With

I had a pump from him on my 6.7 and it ran great. Also his customer service is excellent!

I had a pump from him on my 6.7 and it ran great. Also his customer service is excellent!

His customer service is good. I don't have one of his pumps, but he has answered a question or 2 of mine anyway.

They are a good, reliable, good priced pump. They wont produce the supply the stroker pumps will, but they will last a bit longer. They will support 100hp nozzles but that's about all they will run with aggressive tuning. I made 675hp with his 60%, and it makes a great bottom pump for dual cp3's.

Todd has stroker pumps too.

If you need it quick you better call him soon. My 6.7 mild pump just got done today. he's having the no cores issue

I'm not doubting y'all one bit. Every time I've talked to Todd, he's went way out of his way to answer my questions.

But... If you listen to the guys on CF and a couple of big shops on, Todd doesn't know nothing. I've never bought nothing from him tho...

So y'all have had good luck with him?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't listen to anything the guys on CF have to say:bang But if it was a big shop I might listen

there hasn't been much bad talk about him since motorsport diesel left the forums. seems to me he changed his ways and his pumps actually put out what they claim and they are lasting. He seems to make good pumps for the money. i wouldnt say the best, but they are definitely a good deal.

Motorsport and Doghouse were the ones I was talking about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I have heard good and bad about them. I don't own one personally however. I know a few trucks up here running them seem to do fine. But there have been a few guys that have caught him in a lie about things also.

I'll call you back when I get off the roof.

Todd's products have always been as advertised and it have no issues with anything. Just sent him my injectors & rail today for new ones. Great guy.

I called him the other day and he said 2-4 weeks out on pumps. Killer guy though. Hell of a talker for sure. I'll definitely be going with him