Tc diesel cp3's

ive had one of his 60% pumps for almost 2 years and had it in 2 trucks. no issues and its fueled great for what i had prior to building my motor. he caught a bunch of harsh words on CF from people claiming his pumps were rip offs, hacked and so on but ive had no problems. im interested to see what it will do with my 100hp injectors and the FMW 68. motor will be back in the truck next week so ill know more then. also, hes always been there to answer questions and help out in any way he can.

T&C diesel

I have two of Todd's pumps on my truck and have yet to see it ever fall below what the truck wants .. Todd is a great guy to deal with and if he says he will get it done you can count on it .. Yeah it might be hard to get him on the phone sometimes but it's just him and a few guys in the shop .. They are hands on guys and that is what I like most about his pumps you are talking to the guy that builds them so you know what you are getting .. Just my $.02

Last edited:
Seems to know his stuff. Great guy to talk to as well. I recently purchased duals and new injectors. Customer service is top notch. And he is available to talk to anytime. I've had conversations with him on Saturdays and Sundays

I'm buying one tomorrow. Just got his rail and 6 injectors last week.

Todd's a good guy. Being within a few miles of his place i've leaned on him for help a bunch of times.

RV's a rail from him and i'll most likely refresh both of my injection pumps with TC pumps eventually.

all ive heard is good about Todd and his pumps
100% on the customer service talked to him for an hour about my fuel set up and ill probably be ordering his pumps in the future

Yep.. the Pump business is very competitive, Yes I have tweak shaft pumps, and custom build pumps for competition use, Custom Dual kits, Custom rail builds, DD pumps, I offer more pumps then any other Builder.

Yes I took some cheerleading heat back in May 2011 @ CF, Look who's still here.

If I sell the mild pump (DD use) and the owner go's to the Track/Pull its not going to compete with the modded competition Pumps built today. Its 1/2+ the cost of comp builds and if the owners only looking to make 700HP it will get you there.

If duals are allow they are the ticket, if You want a DD pump its Mild, If you want the grand pooh-baa (single) for competition its the wild Tweak shaft pump.

Any one can call Me I take calls up to 10pm 7 days a week. You just cannot grocery sell (HPCR) Injection component's they need support, Stuff happen and you only have limited time to handle matters when the Summer event's are scheduled, How about getting the problem resolved ,then worry about who's at fault.......... plenty of time for that.

At the Big events this summer you will see My products, If I wasn't getting the Job done for those owners .....they would kick My rear, they are merciless and justifiably so, You got 1 pull or 1 run if you lose you are going Home early, I want My customers to be Confident that My products will get the job done.....:Cheer:

Last edited:
Everything i have T&C works/runs as explained.
Todd pm me a price on a 6.7 pump for my 08 please. It actually is a daily driver.
Thanks

Wow Customer service and support beats stock holders what is this world coming to?!
Keep up the good work Todd been many years and my built pump is still going!

Great Pumps. I have been running one of them for about 3 years as a DD and Pulling on weekends and no issues. I just added a second pump last year and his rail. No issues. Great guy to deal with.

I sell and install quite a few T&C pumps. I'm yet to have a customer complain about his pump and they all perform as advertised.

Ryan

Heard quite a bit of good about todd. Nothing personal or against todd, but shane has treated me well and have got nothing but good parts. I logged rail with my 75% overs and rail never fell behind it exceeded demanded often got 100% overs and it still is keeping up, doesn't spike as hard anymore though. Just don't run ii pumps lol.

I just ordered Todd's wild tweaked out 6.7 pump and his modded dual feed rail set up for my 5.9!! Can't wait. He is awesome to deal with and very knowledgable. I'll definitely be dealing with him for all my cp3 pumps!

Customer service and Todd's availability to a cusstomer, or even potential customer, are really second to none.