Team Thailand at the NHRDA World Finals

I think that's only accurate to 11sec trucks? At least what I remember anyways. They make more power than the calc says.

Wonder what it would cost to have them bring me an engine next time they come over here...

Wonder what it would cost to have them bring me an engine next time they come over here...

You can buy them here, the Isuzu NPR delivery trucks use the same engine. 4JJ1 is the model. :rockwoot:

You can buy them here, the Isuzu NPR delivery trucks use the same engine. 4JJ1 is the model. :rockwoot:

Had no idea, that was the power plant. Driving the NPR would be much more tolerable with the kind of power there making.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlf6-OM8A8w"]Team Thailand NHRDA World Finals 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Had a chance to hang around all these guys we couldn't say **** to each other but it was way cool to meet them and point at ****. Very nice guys.

From them... Our truck sound like rat your truck sound like cat.

Very cool to see these guys come all that way. Very good show of talent on their part too to be able to build a truck that fast and for it to perform that well.

Yup, somebody didn't have an NHRDA race in Thailand.

Well we all know now what happened, grudge race didn't happen mainly due to the bad weather and the postponing of the eliminations till today. The little Thai truck ran great considering the limited time frame and number of passes it ran. It was hoping for a 7 second pass this morning but could only make 8.50. What was really cool was to see all the people from Thailand on the Motormania feed over 15,000 at one point. Too bad it had to rain yesterday, spoiled what was a very good event. As usual many of the trucks broke. :(

Last edited:
It's probably a good thing they didn't have a heads up race. I heard they aren't used to racing each other over there. More just racing the clock and reaction times don't matter. Maybe they can start doing some racing like that over there and be ready next year!