Temple Raceway

MikeD

Is anyone headed to Temple tomorrow for the 1/8th mile diesel event? We are going to be taking Project 6.7 and making some passes( hopefully we can keep the tranny in one piece). I will also be giving away some vouchers and a module or two at the event.

We Plan on being in town somewhere around 12 and grabbing lunch if anyone wants to meet up.

Give me a call on my cell if anyone plans to be out that direction.

817-597-8171

hmm I havent hard anything about this event

Well I was suppose to make a post about it this past monday but I have been kinda busy. From what I got from a phone conversation with Hutch( guy that runs the place) he is going to try to make this a monthly event or at the very least bi-monthly.

Any kinda payout/?

I'm not sure I know he was talking about paying 100 bucks to low ET in competition, you would have to call the track and find out. I do know that he will be giving away one of our modules to the winner of the ET bracket class. I know someone can get at the very least 250 bucks for one of our 700 dollar modules.:rockwoot:

Is this event Saturday only? I heard there was a Diesel vs. Gas grudgematch tonight.

Jared

Is this event Saturday only? I heard there was a Diesel vs. Gas grudgematch tonight.

Jared

There is a gas vs. Diesel thing tonight, I had planned on making it tonight but had a few things come up.:doh: