Tennessee Roll Call!

Steven Crouse

Pirate Diesel
Just a thread to see who is going to TS from Tennessee.

So who is going??:Cheer:

Alabama count? hell there are only like 2 of us from down here so maybe we can just pair with ya'll, but I'm headed up Thursday

I will post in here too. I work for Cobb's Diesel Performance in Loudon, TN, so I will represent the Cobb's crew!

Gonna try to make it, depends on how my mom is doing with her chemo. Hate to miss it but family always comes first

Gonna try to make it, depends on how my mom is doing with her chemo. Hate to miss it but family always comes first

But this assumes you aren't busy chasing blue hair'd fat girls too.

I'm not sure when I'm heading up but I plan to be there to cover the event for Diesel World magazine and to try and shoot a few feature trucks while I'm there!!! So get 'em polished and ready!!!

I'll be driving up from the chattanooga area, and my son will probably be with me but not sure yet as a friend of his is graduating that weekend... I hope to have him there to help me shoot like he did at Scheid last year, he got some great shots!!!

Take care guys!!!

We'll be going up sometime on Thursday from Mid TN area. Won't know til it gets closer.

I don't think I've ever seen you at Cobbs...is he not goin up there?

Yes. I don't work in shop since I live in Georgia, but I do come up there some. John will be going along with his new diesel tech and myself.

Yes. I don't work in shop since I live in Georgia, but I do come up there some. John will be going along with his new diesel tech and myself.

Oh okay, I didn't think I'd ever seen your truck or you there, so that's why I ask. Well I'll hopefully be seein yall in Bowling Green, everytime I talk to Cobb I'd always forget to ask if he's goin!

Oh okay, I didn't think I'd ever seen your truck or you there, so that's why I ask. Well I'll hopefully be seein yall in Bowling Green, everytime I talk to Cobb I'd always forget to ask if he's goin!

cobb gonna dyno that big black bad ford?

Really gonna try to be there. Hopefully the money keeps flowing in to fund the trip.

Its already been dynoed. 610 on fuel and 690 with nitrous before the Suncoast. :rockwoot:

those aint new numbers gonna have to step up the game to keep up with me lol i was just playin with him when he laid down those numbers i might actually turn mine up this year lol

those aint new numbers gonna have to step up the game to keep up with me lol i was just playin with him when he laid down those numbers i might actually turn mine up this year lol

Do it. I'll haul you home if you break