Tennessee Roll Call!

Spartan Diesel Technologies offered me a job last week and I took it. John and I both felt it was the best thing for me to do. To good of an opportunity to pass up.

You've already been one of their top advertisers so why not lol?

Congrats :clap:

Which way are ya'll northeast TN folks taking to Bowling Green and Franklin? coming down to I-40 to Nashville and getting on I-65 or driving thru KY?

I'm heading north on 75 then to 9008 across to 65. Sunday, i plan on goin home through nashville.

Be drivin back and forth from nashville. Hopefully gonna make it for the qualifying but definetly be there saturday all day.

Hoping to roll out in the next few hours... Gotta finish up an article first, but will be leaving soon... See ya up there!!!:woohoo:

Okay, just turned in my article and now I'll throw some clothes in a bag and head out... See ya there!!!

Yea I talked to david dunbar just a bit ago so I will make it up there for sure gotta wash my truck it looks like its been sittin in a cave for yrs lol maybe new chargers will make a better #s

Kyle and I got here around 9:30, we went to WhaBas for a little bit then hit Taco Bell for dinner on the way back to the hotel...

not as big as you would think but I figured it was b/c a lot would wait till this morning to head up here to save a nights hotel stay

Well my buddy and I are heading up Sat morning from Chattanooga. hopefully we'll meet up with a few of you guys. look for the big Blue chevy crewcab that sounds like a dodge!