Texas DHRA Nationals?

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
A little early I know, but figured I'd ask anyway. Is this still gonna happen after the storm? Need to find out if I'm keeping my rooms or not.

I don't think you're going to get an official answer on this site. I've been told repeatedly by McBride and Larry that they "don't do business on internet forums".

Well talked with a buddy and i belive he is going to contact them tomorrow about our local track as a 2nd option

red river raceway where pinks was shot this year. Its roughly 3.5 hours from houston

10 miles north of Shreveport, La. I sent them an email with the contact info from the track.

Just emailed this to everyone listed at DHRAonline.com:

Hello, this is Danny Elmore. Just checking to see if the Texas Nationals are still gonna happen after the storm and such. Please let me know asap as I have a limited amount of time to cancel my rooms if not or if it's moved somewhere else. Thanks.

yeah i hope they get back soon, so we can have time to cancel the flight and rooms if necessary.

I got my email back and they are waiting to hear back from the track officals and checking to see if there is going to be any spectors.

I got this back from Eric:

We won’t know for a while. Keep your eye on our website.

I'm gonna give it 'til about the middle of next week and if I haven't heard anything by then I'm cancelling.

Its hard for them to know how the track is going to be or if it will. Its all up to the track themselves how fast they can get it back together or whatever the problem may be. Everyone probably just needs to find out how long they have until they can cancel there rooms and just sit back and wait.

Yesterday on TV they said they have no electricity and expect it to be out for at least 2-3 weeks. Both number boards at the end of the 1/4 mile are down and they have some broken windows.

Probably , I can go to Ft. Hood and see Mark and Conner if we don't have an event

hmm wonder if they will get the track back up and running in time?

I hope it happens for all you guys' sake, but the wife unit is about to drop a baby in the next 3-4 weeks so I'm out for this year. I hear a greater call....still sounds like a turbo though... :D

I hope it happens for all you guys' sake, but the wife unit is about to drop a baby in the next 3-4 weeks so I'm out for this year. I hear a greater call....still sounds like a turbo though... :D
wahh wahh!:hehe: