Thank you NADM

97rattlebox

Just wanted to say thanks for adding the sled pull event to Springfield, Illinois’ 4x4 Jamboree. I’m really looking forward to this.

Finally, my hometown will have more than one sled pull event this year. I always hated seeing this enormous all-purpose arena used for anything and everything but sled pulling (once a year for the State Fair).

Turnout should be great, and hopefully it’ll draw most the Big Boys too.

:woohoo:

Appreciate it - should be a big event with lots of trucks since this one is open to anybody who wants to pull! Street, 2.6, 2.8 SS and Mod!

Nice purses! Cash(check) after the pull!

I am lookin forward to this one as well.I wish there were more pulls around this area. Its gonna get expensive this year travelin to other states.

Working on it - got a guy building a sled track in southern IL while he is rebuilding an old drag strip near Harrisburg, IL!

Should be ready by mid-summer! Springfield is a start! Let's tear it up!

Working on it - got a guy building a sled track in southern IL while he is rebuilding an old drag strip near Harrisburg, IL!

Should be ready by mid-summer! Springfield is a start! Let's tear it up!

I talked to the owner of I-57 dragway in Benton, Il last year when racing and he is interested in getting something going also. Is that the same place your thinking about?

I like looking at things from your perspective Johnny! Very much so!!