Thanks N.A.D.M.

undercover

I just wanted to say thanks for a great year.Everything you promised was delivered and you treated the racers and pullers with respect.I forsee the best year yet comeing this season,even with the economy.Good job guys keep it up.

YES!! Thank you Mr. Dunbar and crew for a great season!!

I can hardly wait for next year to start!!

NADM is where its at!!!

Yes big thanks! Myself and AirDog appreciate everything. Look forward to many more years with you guys as well.

Good people and a great association. We also are looking forward to many more years with NADM!!

NADM thanks everyone and especially on the holiday of Thanks - hope everyone eats a lot of turkey and enjoys good company!:rockwoot:

The NADM Staff

I'd also like to add my gratitude to this post. Ron, Dave Dieter and Gene all are top notch and I don't think we could have a better group of guys running the organization.

Thank you all for your time and efforts.... and especially to Ron for all personable help :Cheer:

I'd also like to add my gratitude to this post. Ron, Dave Dieter and Gene all are top notch and I don't think we could have a better group of guys running the organization.

Thank you all for your time and efforts.... and especially to Ron for all personable help :Cheer:
You are correct,Ron has a habbit of helping the guys that are loyal as do the rest of the NADM crew.Gene has helped out alot of pullers and I know Dave has helped alot of drag racers.This can be awsome if we all band together and make this continue to grow.

Thanks guys. One main reason Dave and I got into this, was to make sure the competitors were treated fairly. Its nice to hear it is being noticed!