Thanks TS

Cummins Express

just wanted to say thanks to TS Dennis, Sheila and cew for putting a great race and big earl it was nice having some one guide me in to the lines

George

you guys looked great! i enjoyed watching you guys make your runs!

First class all the way, only way I can describe this one, lots of carnage and lots of issues with tuning etc but it was a blast!

Thank You Dennis, Sheila, and the entire TS crew, ya'll did a GREAT job this weekend (and still are, the pulls are still going as I type this).

Yes we can not Thank Dennis & Sheila enough ........

We had a wonderful time.

Sucks to see all the carnage, but thats racing.

Excellent show! 10 times better than any I've ever been to, even last years.

BEST EVENT EVER!!! The spectators were everywhere!!! Lets have another in the fall!!!

Really, I would like to know how many racers, spectators, and pullers, spectors were in attendence...it would have to be an unbelievable number!!!

WAY TO GO GUYS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

great gob dennis and sheila !!!!!!!!! glad to be a part of this great show. first class all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis, is there still time for you and your crew to save Indy and have a TS Northern Nationals for us ???????

Thanks for the world class event, the hospitality and helping us get the truck clean for the photo shoot.

Thanks to everyone that made the trip out to the event. We were amazed with the turnout and the distances that people traveled. On behalf of TS we are honored that you chose to spend your weekend with us here in Bowling Green.

We hope that everyone had a great time and got back home safe.

Sheila Perry
TS Performance

I wish I could have stayed for the race yesterday...but the pre-race festivities were top-notch as usual.
Congrats to the whole TS crew for pulling it off again.

It was a great time..Thanks Sheila and Dennis for hosting this event..yall are stand up people..we enjoyed it and will be back next year..BUT yall need to work on the entrance to the fairgrounds LMAO..1:30 TO GO 1.4 was freaking insane..

Thanks TS and Crew!!

Thanks to all of the sponsors..they helped make it a great time.

Thanks Dennis and Shelia it was a great weekend as always you guys put on a great show , we had a blast ! I just wish your red truck would have been a little slower Lol !! That was great race and what heads up racing is all about .

Thanks
Bruce

I don't think we'll see as many stacks in one place again till next year !

Thanks to everyone for their hard work and especially Dennis and Sheila. Thanks for the passes guys :)

We had a excellent time... just wish there was more time to make more passes on the track.

The CompD crew also did a excellent job..... Phil actually built a muscle or two LOL at the pulls

:clap: to everyone

Just wanted to thank TS as well. You guys did a great job of keeping things on time and fans entertained . Can't wait for next year!!! Dennis please let me know if you need anything, I will do my best to help out

It was THE event to be at this year. Thanks for all the hospitality. I met so many folks that I barely remember them all. As always Thanks for bringing it all together Dennis and Shiela, and thanks to the whole crew at TS for putting on, (yet again), a class act event.

It was THE event to be at this year. Thanks for all the hospitality. I met so many folks that I barely remember them all. As always Thanks for bringing it all together Dennis and Shiela, and thanks to the whole crew at TS for putting on, (yet again), a class act event.

I was kinda of sad I didnt get to be the limo driver. Good to meet you.