Thanks TS

As alway Dennis and Sheila found a way to step it up another notch. If they do it again next year there is going to be little to no way to get this done in one day! I've been to a lot of 2 day events that everyone wished were one day but this race day is going none stop from 9 am to about 3 am the next morning to get it all in.

As alway Dennis and Sheila found a way to step it up another notch. If they do it again next year there is going to be little to no way to get this done in one day! .

They will do it again, next year, its state law.

Thanks TS, this event is what its all about!!!

Was an awesome event, dont think i woulda missed it for anything, even after 4 standby flights :D

I am VERY glad that Dennis and Sheila invited us out to their event! Yes it was a LONG way for us to go. Dominator Performance Diesel went the extra mile to help us get our trailer out to this event. All of the events were TOP NOTCH. Dennis and Sheila made us feel very welcome. They are both great people! It was fun talking to everyone. Dennis and Sheila, we are counting on seeing you in SLC next week. Maybe get together, Diesel Power Challenge. Thanks, Brady

I am VERY glad that Dennis and Sheila invited us out to their event! Yes it was a LONG way for us to go. Dominator Performance Diesel went the extra mile to help us get our trailer out to this event. All of the events were TOP NOTCH. Dennis and Sheila made us feel very welcome. They are both great people! It was fun talking to everyone. Dennis and Sheila, we are counting on seeing you in SLC next week. Maybe get together, Diesel Power Challenge. Thanks, Brady

Thanks Brady, We land late Sunday night in SLC. Look forward to visiting with you guys.

Sheila

Hey Cummins, you have the little red express dodge right? Was that an 11.45 lifting that I saw at TS?? Your rig burns clean too, I can even take pictures of the guy in the other lane when you're goin down track!

yea first quilifing pass in et was a 11.14 best so for was a 10.85 at norwalk.

running with the gasses alot you have to keep it sorta clean

I really doubt this event will be topped this year. It is one of the best we have been to. Thanks to Dennis and Sheila for everything that it takes to put this on. Dennis said in the VIP tent saturday night that it would be bigger next year I dont see how, but I hope it gets here fast.

Chuck and Tracy
New Era Diesel

I think it very well could be, just because there are still so many rigs that haven't really been dialed in yet or aren't finished.....or are making a comeback. Like Fletcher's rig in his avatar I don't think that's quite ready yet is it? Or how about the Dr. P truck, hopefully that'll make a return soon. Then you've got Elmo's yota, right? Zane's PSD rail, the Banks Dmax Digger rail is coming.....I mean there's just a lot more of the pro-street and and tube trucks and dragster stuff coming from what I see. I guess it depends what price fuel is at next year. Honestly I didn't quite expect this past weekend to be what it was just because fuel is well over 1.00 more than what it was last year!! Boy was I wrong, I can't imagine what it'd have been like say....if it was about 2 bucks a gallon.