The Big Nasty lives up to his name......963/1780 Fuel only Stock turbo and stock CP3

JaMan

Local Hero
No just kidding on the turbo and cp3, Congrats Brandon, wow that's awsome after a hard year. Count me out in the Big Dog this year.

Jared:rockwoot:

No just kidding on the turbo and cp3, Congrats Brandon, wow that's awsome after a hard year. Count me out in the Big Dog this year.

Stock trans or clutch too? I bet it had a banks kit!

Congrats on the big numbers. If he had the whole kit he would have been over 1 k and it would have been smokeless. He only has the stickers.

Was nice to meet Chris & ?(cant remember his womans name) and Scott, Brandon, the others (sorry i suck at names),,,,,, Oh and "bingo boy"

Nice #'s!

Lol, that was the only reason I clicked on here. LOL

Congrats Brandon thats awesome man I know its been a long time coming.

It was a stock cp3.....stock dmax pump and a dragonslayer.LOL

I'm definately happy. Started off with smarty on 6 tst 0/0 and dr p 25% and made 788 then went up from there. Ended up with smarty 9 and tst 2/0 and dr p ~70% for 963 and then same thing with tst 3/0 958. Smooth curve and hits 750 by 2500rpm.

Smoke never cleared and I have a boost leak you can start to hear at 15psi.....oh and ac was still on. :doh:

Installed the twin cp3 Thursday night and this was not planned, just kinda spur of the moment so I hope when I get things set up better it will make the magic 1k, then we'll play with the nitrous. :D

.......that is if nothing breaks! LOL

what is your set up? sorry im usually surfing the power uh ehuh stroke forums.... lol

I'm on my iPhone so this is the best I can do for now, I listed everything except the ats twin cp3 I just added. I will try to post graphs tomarrow.

Come on down Bob! Bring Marco and I'll get Chris to let us use the dyno for the day.

I just need to get some leaks fixed first and I'll be ready as ever. :D

Also....this was with standard TNT tune. Don't have the R yet.

Back