The combo for 1100 ftlbs please ?

sb2f5marine69

pullya
Im getting a 01 4x4 auto soon and it already has 5 inch stacks and a aem brute force intake . I already am lookin into a suncoast trans and converter. The truck will tow occationally and usually its a skid steer loader but no more than 11000 lbs . what would yall recommend? Im gonna do a street truck series tug of war competition with it along with eating up the occational ricer. I already have a water\methyl kit off my dads truck for it. Any help would be great.

Edge Drag Comp, stage 3 or 4 injectors, headstuds and a turbo. You will be able to pass many a ricer WITH the trailer in tow :evil

The only thing you will need to worry about is EGT's while towing, and the right turbo can really help you there, I have this basic setup minus the turbo and it's simply awesome for towing :rockwoot:

Yes, if you have a comp already send it to Edge. I cost about $100 for the upgrade, or you can buy one already upgraded.

As for the 01, if the truck doesn't have gauges yet get the edge juice with attitude and kill 2 birds with one stone. (gauges needed EGT, Boost, Trans temp, fuel pressure)
A good turbo and injectors are a good idea too, but before you upgrade the injectors I would get a good lift pump setup from someone like Glacier diesel or a FASS.
The studs are optional and kind of depends on what turbo you decide on. Many of the turbos are wastegated at around 42 psi witch shouldn't take out the head gasket. Others are able to make more psi above 50 efficiently and would be a reason for studs. My brother's 99 made more than 1200ft lbs on the dyno and we don't have any head work. It is good insurance but not required.

Thanks guys my dad is picking up the truck next week and dropping it off at suncoast for me fora trans and converter. I guess im spending all the money i made in iraq , but the black smoke and ricers in the rear view will be worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not meaning to rob the thread but, can i get a list in order of whats needed to achieve this goal? THANKS>

Gauges
Intake and Exhaust
Fuel system
Clutch or Upgraded auto
Fueling box
Turbo
Injectors
Head studs (if pushing 50+psi)

Some could be switched around. You could probably wait for the trans upgrades until after the fueling box. Injectors could come before the turbo.