The converter shop rocks!!!

Probably the same as any other 3d refresh..... You may even get Darren to put in a word to try for a discount.

Any pics of the shop Jeff? What kind of equipment are you using for applying friction material and welding the converters back together?

Any pics of the shop Jeff? What kind of equipment are you using for applying friction material and welding the converters back together?

Super Glue and JB weld Chris LOL

I'll try to get some shop pics up tomorrow. I took a bunch right after they moved all of the equipment in a few weeks back.

I just got back from "THE" Garmons shop where Phil was like a busy little beaver and Hard at work!!!!

Phil used to like to stand around a little and BS with us in between his work.....Now with this converter shop, Phil is ALL about it!!!!

Watch out SC!!!!! Phil and Jeff are on a ROLL!!!!!

It all looked expensive to me....and I can tear up an anvil with a feather so I just stayed away from all of it. LOL

Hmm. THE Jeff is a 10 hour ride away from me. The tax return is coming. TS is soon. I may have to take a 10 hour ride, leave my truck with THE Jeff, and let him work his magic to get the pig finally dialed in....

Hmm. THE Jeff is a 10 hour ride away from me. The tax return is coming. TS is soon. I may have to take a 10 hour ride, leave my truck with THE Jeff, and let him work his magic to get the pig finally dialed in....

That'd be time WELL spent my friend!!!

No refresh for sam! we dont work for darren haters:banned:

Can't wait to send my transmission your way:rockwoot:

It needs the garmon touch:Cheer:

No refresh for sam! we dont work for darren haters:banned:

Come on Garmon, you can work up a price.......... Here is a hint (regular price) x 3 = Darren Hater pricing.....

Is there an estimate date set as to when you will be pumping stuff out? Might need some help pretty quick.

Back