The New Guy!

Ridiculous

Head Honcho
hey everyone, my name is andrew but i go by ridiculous on the forums. it said my sig was over 300 characters long but it wasn't so i don't know if it'll show up or not but anyway. i drive an 02 dodge ram 2500 cummins. some of my mods are smarty, intake, exhaust, guages and some other little stuff. i'm currently going to college studying to be a diesel tech. i'm just finishing up my first year and my second year starts this fall. i'm a huge diesel nut, i hope to land a career in diesel performance but if that doesn't happen i'd like to be in the ag side of things. so if there's anyone looking for techs i'm open and willing to move. i hope to be the king of the drag strip one day since mine is an auto, but its still a stock trans for now and i'm saving up for that.

i mostly hang out over at dieseltruckresource.com i think they're a great bunch of folks over there but i ran across this site when someone posted a video about a dyno run and it brought me here. this site seemed more towards the performance side of things which is where i wanna be and also i really like how all three major brands are together here, though i'm sure it can get heated at times, in my mind, if it diesel, its all good!

well anyways, enough rambling, glad to be here and howdy from Nebraska!

Howdy Andrew! Welcome. Diesel Truck what? :banned: That's ridiculous, no pun intended.:hehe:

TxDiesel007 said:
Hey man whats up!

good to see u that you are here as well...

Rick
hey what's up man good to see you too!

and come on '4x4dually' why you gotta be like that :hehe:

Welcome. Being a former top poster of that site I can promise you that this site is 1000x better in terms of letting you express yourself and being yourself and acting like an adult. Not like an adolescent on a very short leash. Not to mention that the information that is over here is very good. Lots more than the standard, how do I install gauges, or what intake is the best. More like, what size cam would work best with nitrous, should I get bigger injector lines and why/why not.

BgBlDodge said:
Welcome. Being a former top poster of that site I can promise you that this site is 1000x better in terms of letting you express yourself and being yourself and acting like an adult. Not like an adolescent on a very short leash. Not to mention that the information that is over here is very good. Lots more than the standard, how do I install gauges, or what intake is the best. More like, what size cam would work best with nitrous, should I get bigger injector lines and why/why not.

No argument there

ask a technical question here, GET GOOD responses quick... post it over there IE my simple IC boots thread and get two answers, one of which dont make sence....

U can learn the basics there, but fine tune here, its what im doin... I am not doggin DTR, its a good site, many good folks and knowledgeable ppl, but there comes a point where one must expand the knowledge, or seek answers and experience elsewhere..

Hence why im here....

Plus it was wrong as hell that they banned some ppl over there.... for stupid reasons....

Rick

BgBlDodge said:

TYLER, is that you man?!?!, i thought you were out of the game forever, its good to see you again, if that is you of course.