"THE" Power Service Diesel Funnycar

Here are the final colors that have been chosen.

Nice!!

Thank you guys for all the kind words. Everybody on the team is absoutley proud.We always have been. We have had much financial help from many good people & we have never let any one or company down....we have always kept our promises, no matter what. Not being born with the cash to do this can be taken as a good thing some times.....It means you have to find another way & make it work....This is a great group of guys that has worked like heck to prove themselves & I`m so happy to see a plan comeing together & good things happen for them. I promise...We wont drop this opprutunity. Its all up to us now.............

Well said John, good luck to you and the team this year!

Soooooooooooo......Mr Robinson....I see in your avatar you have the body wrap on the car...you gonna post some updated photo's...or leave us all in suspence until we see it at the track? LOL Judging from your avatar...it looks *****in...:evil:

Soooooooooooo......Mr Robinson....I see in your avatar you have the body wrap on the car...you gonna post some updated photo's...or leave us all in suspence until we see it at the track? LOL Judging from your avatar...it looks *****in...:evil:

I'd have to agree :)

Well guys we got her down the track for the first time with the new "program" last Saturday night & it went very well. We were going to do a couple of 60' launches & call it good. It felt good on the second try so i took it on down & lifted early with as mild of a tuneup as we could put on it.5.52 @ 124.Pressures looked good, temps are in check & she spools really quick. That Morrison fellow better look out in next years burnout contest :hehe: I will never run a big single again, these chargers are awesome. No leaks & she didnt handle any worse than she already did :hehe: We were really concerened about all the added weight of the twins & with it all hanging off the right side of the chassis but it seems to be fine. We weighed it & she came in at 3112lbs!! gotta do something about that soon .The new cam has changed alot, she seems very comfortable at 5200 rpm. We have 1 more chance to tune on her before we put her in front of 70,000 folks in Houston. We will be at the Adrl giving away free Power Service products so if you are there please stop by & see us.

Attachments

• tdp_ps8_sm.jpg
    tdp_ps8_sm.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 81
  • tdp_ps13_sm.jpg
    tdp_ps13_sm.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 90
  • tdp_ps2_sm.jpg
    tdp_ps2_sm.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 90
  • tdp_ps4_sm.jpg
    tdp_ps4_sm.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 60
  • tdp_ps6_sm.jpg
    tdp_ps6_sm.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 70
DAMN JOHN...that is sick lookin'! Can't wait to see her in person!

It was great meeting up with you at the track that evening, car looked great. The new wrap design is the best Ive seen the car look yet, and from that one test pass, it's going to rock for sure. It did look like the car needed a training wheel on that one side to help balance her with that s400/s500 set of lungs hanging off on that one side.... Is that a hover-round or somesort of go cart in the back ground of the last photo?
Ryan

Well guys we got her down the track for the first time with the new "program" last Saturday night & it went very well. We were going to do a couple of 60' launches & call it good. It felt good on the second try so i took it on down & lifted early with as mild of a tuneup as we could put on it.5.52 @ 124.Pressures looked good, temps are in check & she spools really quick. That Morrison fellow better look out in next years burnout contest :hehe: I will never run a big single again, these chargers are awesome. No leaks & she didnt handle any worse than she already did :hehe: We were really concerened about all the added weight of the twins & with it all hanging off the right side of the chassis but it seems to be fine. We weighed it & she came in at 3112lbs!! gotta do something about that soon .The new cam has changed alot, she seems very comfortable at 5200 rpm. We have 1 more chance to tune on her before we put her in front of 70,000 folks in Houston. We will be at the Adrl giving away free Power Service products so if you are there please stop by & see us.

That and 1/8mile trap? how deep into comps program are you planning on going?

i'm still going to put my sticker on the back of Karen at TS!

it looks awesome John! Very nice. The strip pics look absolutely amazing as well! I can't wait to see it run again!

Looking awesome, John - glad to hear she made a short lap without any drama the first time out!

Back