The vendor pimping his wares......

hey did anyone get a copy of that "snap shot" i took at MIR from Randy???

No I presume Randy is well on his way to a healthy prostate.....

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I wonder if Carl is staying in Ohio now

LOL :hehe:

Josh bring the lil woman, she was funnier than heck !

I wonder if Carl is staying in Ohio now

LOL :hehe:

Josh bring the lil woman, she was funnier than heck !

No, Carl will be coming to NJ also...he's diggin' this Diesel Motorsports crap. He is sorta lookin' for a rat-rod..so he can build a lil' diesel powered toy...he got bitten...BAD! LOL

:hehe: bring the lil' woman...you callin' her short? I tell ya what she is 5 foot 2 of pure Irish hell...LOL Her an I get along pretty well.

No, Carl will be coming to NJ also...he's diggin' this Diesel Motorsports crap. He is sorta lookin' for a rat-rod..so he can build a lil' diesel powered toy...he got bitten...BAD! LOL

there is a 4bt rat rod for sale on ebay right now

:hehe: bring the lil' woman...you callin' her short? I tell ya what she is 5 foot 2 of pure Irish hell...LOL Her an I get along pretty well.

well i haven't met her but at 5'2" I'll call her short!

there is a 4bt rat rod for sale on ebay right now

well i haven't met her but at 5'2" I'll call her short!

Yeah, he's lookin' for one that is about 800-1000 bucks for him to tinker around with durning the winter. Oh, and belive me, I always tell my wife she is short...LOL

:evil Carl better not come to our shop then.....:evil:evil:evil we got our 38 and 2- 46's there....

:evil Carl better not come to our shop then.....:evil:evil:evil we got our 38 and 2- 46's there....

My plan WAS to stop the shop if there was time on Saturday evening...I just wanna poke around and see all the projects...:D

we need that picture from randy of that chick at MIR that i snapped then everyone would be running out of Kleenex