thinkin of buyin a first gen have a few ?s

so i think ill be spendin the extra cash ona 62 but not sure which size to get would be better a 65/14 or a 71/13?

Probably a 65 would be better mannered. Sounds like it will be a sweet buildup!

how much hp can the 65 support? And yea i think its gonna be a nice little sleeper project and im really close to a dyno and pretty close to a drag strip so i will keep you guys posted thank you all for your suggestions and info!

1. it's difficult to kill a god :p

2. gods have places to go and people to see

3. dead pedal makes them ANGRY!! :mad:

I have owned mine for 5 years and no problems. I like it better than the 12v but I am not biased on any diesel engine. That is why I own more than one brand.

For intercooler best to use is powerstroke 99-2001 7.3 all aluminum. look ay (dodge diesel diesel truck resource) for pics and instructions for mounting. If you want one pm me as I have a couple for sale.

gary

93 Le auto 62/65/14, 2nd gen lift pump,big fuel lines, tworline cooler tubes, denny t fuel pin, 366 spring, bhaf air filter, 4" single stack, (need new injectors) thinking new era 6x.016, ordered goerend torque converter, have shift kit and am thinking of building trans also (right now in body shop making it look like new) was my work truck with no mods for 13 years.

I had a 90 Single Cab 4X4, I miss it ALOT, Shouldnt have sold it. Good Choice, it will make you happy.