Thinking of a Dmax

Black Cloud

Rollin Smoke Diesel
I have been pondering the sale of my Cummins and have seriously started to think on a used Duramax purchase. With the LB7 as a buyer what should I look out for as potential problems with these trucks? Is any particular year better than the other? Any help anyone can give will be appreciated.

James

Get a VIN check done on any potential LB7 to see the warranty work. Injectors are the main thing to look out for.

The only trouble I've had out of my 03' is the front end as far as tie rods and pitman arm.. besides that mine has been a decent truck.

03 DMAX issues

I love mine also Get the balance rates checked then you will know how far along the injectors are progressing do thier failer and they will fail unless you add extra fuel filtering (aka nicktane)no affilleation. then make sure the tranny as been upgraded with the repair(check out PumpRub Club)
Other than those bigg issues %4500 injectors unless they are still in warrenty(7yr/200,000) and about 800 for pump rub Then there is any other little thing about owning a 4x4 Wanna play gotta pay.
Awesome Trucks :Cheer: ...go get ya one and enjoy the best built best rideing diesel on the market my 2 cents.