This is funny

LOL LOL LOL
Custom computer work, done by Pauls High Performance on motor and transmission, Dyno-tested. 638 HorsePower, over 1,000 ft lbs Tourqe ( to the rear wheel). Yes it is a smoker. After Market Exhaust, 5 inch chrome stacks, turn-outs.
638HP with the stock intake! LMAO

Ya, I bet so. Last time I checked, Pauls High Performance had the best tunes out there! He has a 400 hp SCT tune from what I hear. LOL

I wonder if its the same Pauls Hi-Perf. that does Mustang tuning?

Who needs *nx* when you have Pauls High Performance??:hehe: :hehe:

I've got to get a "Stroke This" decal for my w/shield!! I want 638 hp!!:hehe: :hehe:

Ben

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Do you have the DYNO graph? That is the most HP I have ever seen for a Powerstroke. Does it have any tranny work, is it a stock tranny?:bang

honestly..you are all wrong..the rebel flag truck nuts hanging from the rear..adds atleast 550 hp to the wheels plus it gives him a lil' extra weight in the rear for traction..LOL

Even if that is flywheel HP and torque at a 18% loss thru the drivetrain that is still 523hp and 820footpounds of torque at the rear wheels. Seems those numbers may have been stretched a little (a lot). If I was even a little bit serious about the truck I would call Pauls Hi Perf. and get the real scoop and dyno reading on this truck.
At higher readings different dyno manufacturers have error factors that don't show up on the printouts.

honestly..you are all wrong..the rebel flag truck nuts hanging from the rear..adds atleast 550 hp to the wheels plus it gives him a lil' extra weight in the rear for traction..

OMG! i just noticed the rebel flag Nuts...........YOU HAVE GOT BE F"N KIDDING ME!!!!!LOL LOL

I've seen em in Chrome and flesh colored with added vein detail...but never Rebel flag.LOL

somebody PLEASE post this page url on his listing!!! So he can see how much of a tool we think he is!

how come the trucks loacation is in FL when the plates show MI? Also has 235/75 r16 tires?

I posted the link in his questions. I also told him he's full of Chit.

i asked him for a dyno sheet..I was wondering the same thing on the Plates!..but maybe he had to move..because everyone in MI knew he was full of ****!

Pauls HP is in Jackson MI. I talked to him at his shop once and he said he could program my computer so I would have 5lbs of boost at idle (not sure why youd want this).He does alot of stuff for dealerships and says he has some high connections at FORD.. Nice shop in ground Mustang Dyno (If I remember correctly) Possible smoke and mirrors shop. Tried telling me Id gain X amount of horsepower by wrapping my IC tubes with some high$$ stuff..
I was impressed:umno: I call :bs:
I think the quickie pedal was his claim to fame..

Sorry to burst your bubble but i think that is a Rebel flagged Cowbell,

Abrannan19 said:
i asked him for a dyno sheet..I was wondering the same thing on the Plates!..but maybe he had to move..because everyone in MI knew he was full of ****!

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

i think your right binder, i say cowbell.

...we need more cowbell!