This is funny

^^^ haha..

4a_1_b.JPG

you know i thought it was a cowbell at first..but after i looked at the side view..it didn't look wide enough.. I dunno..balls seem more popular for big HP gains then cowbells! LOL

He's got the obligatory hillbilly bull horn stacks to go along with it. The south may rise again but let's hope those stacks don't come with it lmao.

Hey Alan/Robbie, I think claiming 800hp from one of those 6.0 chitboxes is more outlandish and unbelievable than him only claiming 638hp? I think it's just a Ferd owner trait to take an actual dyno sheet and apply a 100% correction factor when talking on the internet lol. Tick tock tick tock...

He is abot 45 minutes from me . Pauls is famous for his mustanges. I have 2 uncles that have ran his chips..They now have SCT's now....Paul does have a nice shop. Ive used his dyno a few times for my old truck.This bone head on ebay is given him a bad name.

I sent the guy a message on ebay and sent him to this like. I told him he was famous..:bang

I asked him for the dyno sheet..here is his response

"I do not have the dyno sheet, lost it when i moved. Sorry for the inconvinence"

how convenient.. LOL

Pretty rough truck...better go for a low price and even then I would only use it for hauling watermelons out of the fields.

BUCKSHOT said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Do you have the DYNO graph? That is the most HP I have ever seen for a Powerstroke. Does it have any tranny work, is it a stock tranny?:bang
No, I lost it while i was moving. Its got a lock-up converter and custom computer work.

still has factory warrany-100,000 mls. on motor. Extended warranty is still available. :rules: :soap: :redx:

the guy email me through Ebay and said "I cannot help that you guys have NO CLUE what your doing with diesels. But if you would like some pointers on how to get more horse power and better performance, just let me know! Have a Nice Day! "

GET EM GUYS

I`d like to have a "high power" diesel truck to take clowns like that for a little spin:evil
I used to do chassis work on drag cars(mostly fox body mustangs), I would always have guys coming in saying their car makes 600-700 even 1000 hp at the rear wheels, street driven cars on pump gas...I would laugh & offer them a ride in a car that actually made 770 rwhp & ran 8.89@154 in the 1/4, 9 out of 10 would decline:eek:wned:

I emailed this guy yesterday and asked him what he has all done to his truck and this is the response I got....

"100 horse dynomyte diesel fuel injectors, custom computer work on motor and transmission done by Pauls High Performance, Stock turbo with Fin custom fin work, factory fuel system with high line pressure. I lost my dyno sheet when I moved from michigan to FL, I am still looking for it. Yes the truck is available to be looked at"

I must be going about this all wrong....

I sent him a message via Ebay, asking him about the 638 ponies.

I will post his response.

"100 horse dynomyte diesel injectors, Stock turbo with custom fin work, custom computer work done by Pauls High Performance to the motor and the transmission, stock fuel system with raised line pressure. Feel free to call 850-210-3000 or 850-544-0646 anytime if you have anymore questions. Thanks-Todd"

I then asked him his best time "Best ive gotten is 11.73 on propane in a 1/4 mile."

That is one bad ass PowerStroke!!!

Last edited:
boy...25k!
someone got a deal! i guess it goes to show you, there is a sucker born every day...

OK Boys, Heres the real scoop (and this is not a personal attack)

:rules: Maybee the truth should be told, i have a copy of the dyno sheet and i also personaly test drove this pickup. any questions just ask. Aint it childish to rag on somthing that you have no clue about? :eek:wned: :shake:
so if it takes a woman to put a bunch of men in there placeLOL LOL LOL then so be it

Post it up. I will tell you that those mods do not equal anywhere close to the claimed HP.
The stock fuel system will not support that kind of hp, the stock tranny will not hold that kind of hp. I wish it was possible since I am a Ford fan.
Funny that the owner of the truck "lost" the dyno sheet while moving, but you have it?
I dont have a horse in this race so I could care less about the outcome, but I will tell you that when the people on this forum whom I respect and trust their opinion say this is b.s. I believe them
So before you go spweing more venom that I have to delete, post the actual dyno sheet. No crayon, ghost lines, or construction paper please!