This is just amazing

Need some milk from the grocery store honey? Sure, be back in about 30 secs. That things awesome.

That is the ture meaning of straping a rocket to your ass!!!!!

i wonder how long until he pulls a wiley coyote with that thing.

That guy either :

1: Has the biggest set known to man...

2: Has no Brains..

Or both??

those jets I think are ~4k+ a piece. Very nice tho, I agree im glad he did so I wouldn't have to

SUPER !

"gee - or - geous" country too !!!!

Bet he'd be arrested by the FAA in about 10 seconds here !!!!

Dwitcher see Wideopen's post is it #1 or #2 LOL

i more with HighTQcummins on this one ! really cool but better him than me !
wait until he fly's that sucker up a ducks tail feathers then i will ask how he like's it LOL

My dad is a skydiving freak!! And I cant wait to show this to him..... I just hope im in his will...LOL

toolmanoffroad said:
My dad is a skydiving freak!! And I cant wait to show this to him..... I just hope im in his will...LOL
might not want to let him see this part of it......LOL

That was one of the best vids Ive ever seen.Gave me an adrenelin rush just watching it.Id go for it in a second.You have a chute.I cant believe Ive never seen this on the news or TV.Ive already fwd'd this to all my fellow adrenelin junkies.That was just to cool to seeing that guy point that thing up and accelerate.When he was backing out the side of that plane I thought his exit of the plane was going to be a little more violent,or at least a little out of control.It looked smooth like that guy had already done this 100's of times.

That Guy has some huge nuggets to do that,Gasuout:ylsuper:

Truely amazing...........That would be a major rush. Ive sky dived many times and was a huge huge rush but would top the cake