throttle linkages

9612vinva

Da Man
the pump i got didnt come with the linkages. Where can i pick up a set?? the truck is a manual so i wont need the TPS

i put a 12v in my 98.8 and p pumped a 01 and currently working on p pumping a 99 and i have always re used the appsthrottle lever, mounted it by the pump, and made a throttle rod to run back to the pump lever, that way i can re use the factory throttle cable. ill run out in a fe min and get some pictures.

look up snedge on here. he found everything i need for mine. great prices to. everything was brand new also.

The idea from diesel kicks gas, seems really good. I couldnt get the throttle cabel out of the fire wall last night. Tried for 30 minutes. Mabey ill a bracket and do that. Then i can leave the tv cable on also.

I cut the TV cable ball end off of my 24v APPS and had it welded on my 12v linkage. Saved me from having to buy a new cable.

I cut the TV cable ball end off of my 24v APPS and had it welded on my 12v linkage. Saved me from having to buy a new cable.

I basically did the same thing, but bolted it to the arm instead. Had to hack the 24v APPS frame to the 12v brackets to make it work properly though.

I tried drilling through the linkages and that was a failed effort. Mine works fine thought. Moves instantly and gets full travel.

I tried drilling through the linkages and that was a failed effort. Mine works fine thought. Moves instantly and gets full travel.

The APPS arm was incredibly hard, I couldn't even put a prick punch mark in it, just flattened out the end of the punch. But it was no match for the zip cut, and just slotted it for a bolt to go in one end.