Thumbs up to DJ`s

ALLMTR5.0

Disturb The Peace
I made my first passes at the track tonight with the Xcal2 & DJ`s looney tune, first pass: Went to tech & pulled right into line(no cool down time), 14.064@95.96 1.94 60ft

second pass: I parked for about 30 minutes then got in line, 13.881@96.40 1.83 60ft. which ended my night because I didn`t have a helmet although I was extremely Happy:woohoo:

Thanks again to DJ`d diesel performance:rockwoot:

when you buy the xcal2 from dj does he write the tune based on what your truck has upgrade wise? and what dose it cost?

hey allmotor, what track do you go to... and let me know when you go again ill prolly come down to get another psd in the 13/s!

ALLMTR5.0 said:
I made my first passes at the track tonight with the Xcal2 & DJ`s looney tune, first pass: Went to tech & pulled right into line(no cool down time), 14.064@95.96 1.94 60ft

second pass: I parked for about 30 minutes then got in line, 13.881@96.40 1.83 60ft. which ended my night because I didn`t have a helmet although I was extremely Happy:woohoo:

did you do a 4:kick: wd launch or 2wd

50stangpower said:
hey allmotor, what track do you go to... and let me know when you go again ill prolly come down to get another psd in the 13/s!
That was at Crapitol aka Capitol Raceway, I probably won`t go back until I get some more mods, looking at getting DJ`s fuel intensifier & maybe some
nx.gif

sctpowersmoker said:
did you do a 4:kick: wd launch or 2wd
Def. 4wd....I wouldn`t even attempt to make a pass in 2wd, I can smoke the tires from a 15 mph roll:hehe:

Last edited:
ALLMTR5.0 said:
That was at Crapitol aka Capitol Raceway, I probably won`t go back until I get some more mods, looking at getting DJ`s fuel intensifier & maybe some
nx.gif

Def. 4wd....I wouldn`t even attempt to make a pass in 2wd, I can smoke the tires from a 15 mph roll:hehe:

really i have dougs gonzo race tune. I can punch it from a dead stop and all it will do is put a huge cloud of black smoke out about as big as a semi lol or bigger. break looose a little and catch 2nd and 3rd gear ther is hardly any turbo laq :st:

CSAKing said:
when you buy the xcal2 from dj does he write the tune based on what your truck has upgrade wise? and what dose it cost?

we write all of our files to costumers needs.cost well i have tried to get 50000. but nobody want to pay that.if you want you can call us at 352 528 0688.

dj.

DJ's tunes work GREAT I've been running them for 30,000 miles with huge injectors custom fuel system and modified turbo ect ... and still tow 18K lb trailers. Customer service is top notch as well.

LiftedBlackHD said:
I can't even break traction with my stock 6.0 :(
POWERBRAKING???????????????????? Get an sct from dj's and purchase as much stock in the tire company of your choice. :redx:

djdieseltech said:
we write all of our files to costumers needs.cost well i have tried to get 50000. but nobody want to pay that.if you want you can call us at 352 528 0688.

dj.
When I bought mine you said it would be a 100,000. Are you having a sale on them now?????????:bow:

Saw a dark blue (maybe black) lifted crew cab there last night. Was that you?