Thuren 2" coil springs 03-13 Cummins

CTD2500

Brown Between the Cheeks
$350 USD shipped. (located in Canada)

I ran these for about 3 weeks, but I didn't like the ride quality of them. They list them for 2nd gens on the Thuren website, but I personally only recommend them for 03 and up as 2nd gens are lighter, especially regular cabs, so they tend to ride a bit hard/bouncy like mine did.

Basically new, but they have a few scuffs/scratches from being installed.

tTL85ZG.png

I've always wanted some Thuren coils, but didn't want my 2nd gen to sit that high. Are there any other coils out there soft enough? Maybe the XS Thuren coils?

I've always wanted some Thuren coils, but didn't want my 2nd gen to sit that high. Are there any other coils out there soft enough? Maybe the XS Thuren coils?

I can’t speak for the XS coils, but I am running the Carlis now and they have a softer ride. They seem about the same height as the 2” Thurens. I think Dodge Offroad has some soft coils too, but I don’t know much about them other than being a 3” lift.

I’ve ran the Moog comfort coils as well (stock height, also for sale if anyone’s interested) but they rode pretty similar to the stock springs. Nothing special, but still softer than the Thurens.