Timing in degrees

dodge05cr

Granny Shifter
does anyone know the timing setting in degrees for the old tnt-r version 4.05A - TTR63 ???

does anyone know the timing setting in degrees for the old tnt-r version 4.05A - TTR63 ???

tumblr_lvps7vMoy61qdna0x.jpg

I really dont get how we cant get any answers on this. Id also like to know the timing in degrees on the newest tntr version 4.11E. I have a pretty much built 05 and tuning is the most important part of getting the truck to perform how it should. Alot of other people are in the same boat I am and we need answers. Like how NOS adds around 6-7* and mp-8 adds about 3*, well we need to know what the timing settings on smarty run in degrees so we can tune the truck accordingly.

I really dont get how we cant get any answers on this. Id also like to know the timing in degrees on the newest tntr version 4.11E. I have a pretty much built 05 and tuning is the most important part of getting the truck to perform how it should. Alot of other people are in the same boat I am and we need answers. Like how NOS adds around 6-7* and mp-8 adds about 3*, well we need to know what the timing settings on smarty run in degrees so we can tune the truck accordingly.

Trust me, you're just *bdh*

haha ya I kind of figured that... o well Ill just keep posting everyday and see if I ever get an answer lol